WHO WE ARE: Anchor Builders is a small award winning company that has distinguished itself as a premier design-build firm to remodel, expand, and build new homes. We are a highly engaged team of builders and designers, that take pride in crafting happier homes for our clients. We like to mix passion with play, and have shared values like Grit, Caring & Supportive, Accountability, and Team Success.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Coordinator
YOUR MISSION: The Administrative Coordinator will ensure seamless and responsive support to our general manager, clients, partners, and the Anchor Builders team. Exemplifies strong detail orientation and communication skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and see tasks through to completion.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supports the General Manager in routine and priority needs; and special projects
- Collect and organized data for monthly, quarterly and ad hoc executive and business reporting
- Maintains accurate and detailed documentation and provides timely responsiveness
- Supports bidding & billing via project mgmt. tool, email communication, documentation, and organization
- Assists securing lien releases, invoices, and client sign offs
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication both internally and externally to maintain a professional image
Responsible for office operations; managing supplies, technology, equipment and housekeeping
- Participates in team meetings; conference room setups and accomplishes deliverables as assigned
- Payroll processing and related tasks
- HRIS systems data entry and organization
- Screening, hiring, and on-boarding liaison and coordination
- Employee reviews preparation, scheduling, and filing
- Annual benefits renewals and coordination
- Cultural programming, events, & initiatives support
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- High School Education or equivalent
- 3-5 years or more proven work experience in office support and/or business management
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Google Docs
- Construction Industry exposure or experience preferred
Anchor Builders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
This is a part-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. Time may be expected beyond these hours based on workload and seasonality. Employee must have reliable transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and have the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Notice: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.